By using this website, or conducting any business with Trucks ‘n’ Guns, you accept and agree to all the conditions listed below.
- I am not prohibited from possessing firearms under federal or state law.
- I am not under indictment or information in any court for a felony, or any other crime, for which the judge could imprison me for more than one year.
- I have never been convicted in any court of a felony, or any other crime, for which the judge could have imprisoned me for more than one year, even if I received a shorter sentence including probation.
- I am not an unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana or any depressant, stimulant, narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance.
- I do not currently possess a valid marijuana card or prescription.
- I am not a fugitive from justice.
- I have never been adjudicated mentally defective (which includes a determination by a court, board, commission, or other lawful authority that I am a danger to myself or others or am incompetent to manage my own affairs.) Nor have I been involuntarily held for a mental health evaluation within the last 5 years.
- I have never been committed to a mental institution.
- I have not had any suicidal thoughts or suicidal ideations now or at any time prior to my presence here today.
- I have never been discharged from the armed forces under dishonorable conditions.
- I am not subject to a court order restraining me from harassing, stalking, or threatening my child or an intimate partner or child of such partner.
- I have never been convicted in any court of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence.
- I have never renounced my United States citizenship.
- I am not an alien illegally in the United States.
- I am not prohibited from possessing firearms under federal or state law.
- I am not under the influence of alcohol or any drug that may impair my ability to operate a firearm in a safe and orderly manner.
- I understand and agree that ammunition cannot be returned (see Online Returns and Exchanges for more information).
- I understand by waiving the “signature required” option for Fedex shipping that I am held liable for stolen or lost shipments.
- I understand that touching or handling of ammunition may cause exposure to lead, and I agree to hold Trucks ‘n’ Guns harmless and I assume full responsibility for this exposure.
- PROP 65 WARNING: AMMUNITION AND OTHER PRODUCTS IN THIS STORE MAY CONTAIN LEAD, COPPER, ZINC, OTHER HEAVY METALS, OR OTHER CHEMICALS KNOWN TO THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA TO CAUSE CANCER, BIRTH DEFECTS, OR OTHER REPRODUCTIVE HARM.
REDUCING EXPOSURE: Contamination in the air, in dust, and on skin is often invisible. The risk from exposure can be reduced – but not eliminated. Do not place your hands in your mouth after handling. Wash hands immediately after contact or handling. Do not inhale dust. Always wear protective eye wear. Do not place the product in your mouth. Keep pregnant women and children away.
- I understand and agree that I must be at least 21 years old to purchase long-gun ammunition and 21 to purchase handgun ammunition (Federal). If there are local regulations more restrictive I agree to abide by and warrant that I am not in contravention of these requirements.
- I understand and agree to abide by State and Federal Law which precludes the purchase of any ammunition by minors; drug addicts, mentally ill, convicted felons, illegal, unlawful or undocumented aliens, or those convicted, or may be convicted of any crime of domestic violence.
- I understand and agree that all residents of California are required to pay state sales tax, or provide a valid California Resale Certificate
- I understand and agree that all ammunition can only be fired in weapons of the proper caliber and strong enough to handle modern ammunition loadings. Please refer any questions to Trucks ‘n’ Guns; we will be happy to guide you in the proper selection.
- Trucks ‘n’ Guns is not responsible for inadvertent inaccuracies or typographical mistakes.
- I understand and agree that the images and box styles, specifications and pricing on this site are only indicative of the current information, any of them aforementioned may be changed without further notice.
- In addition to the terms and conditions above, I, on behalf of my heirs, executors, administrators, partners, agents, brokers, insurers, and assigns, hereby release, acquit, indemnify, and hold harmless Trucks ‘n’ Guns, and its officers, directors, owners, partners, agents, brokers, employees, insurers, assigns, and all other related person, entities, affiliates, predecessors, and successors, from any and all claims, actions in law or equity, causes of actions, demands, rights, damages, costs, loss of services, expenses, and compensation whatsoever arising from any damage to property, injury to person, or death, (whether predicated upon negligence or otherwise) in connection with the use of products sold by Burbank Ammo and & Guns.
- MEDIATION AND ARBITRATION. In the event a dispute arises out of or in connection with this Agreement or the use of the products sold or distributed by Trucks ‘n’ Guns, the Parties will attempt to resolve the dispute through friendly consultation. If the dispute is not resolved within a reasonable period then any or all outstanding issues may be submitted to mediation in accordance with any statutory rules of mediation. If mediation is not successful in resolving the entire dispute or is unavailable, any outstanding issues will be submitted to final and binding arbitration in accordance with the laws of the State of California. The arbitrator’s award will be final, and judgment may be entered upon it by any court having jurisdiction within the State of California, County of Riverside .
- ATTORNEYS FEES. In the event of litigation relating to the subject matter of this Agreement, the non-prevailing party shall reimburse the prevailing party for all reasonable attorney fees and costs resulting therefrom.
ONLINE RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
Trucks ‘n’ Guns makes every effort to ensure your order is fulfilled accurately and meets our strict advertising standards.
If you must submit a return/exchange, please note the following:
- Returns or exchanges will only be accepted for merchandise accompanied by a receipt within 30 days of purchase. Returned merchandise must be in new sellable condition, exhibit no evidence of wear or tear, and be accompanied by all its original packaging. All accessories, manuals, documentation, and original, unfilled warranty and/or registration cards must be included with the return.
- Returns will not be accepted without prior approval from Trucks ‘n’ Guns. Please contact us via email@example.com in order to receive a return merchandise authorization (RMA) number. No returns will be accepted without an RMA number.
- Defective merchandise may be repaired or replaced at the sole discretion of Trucks ‘n’ Guns. The return of defective merchandise may be approved at the discretion of Trucks ‘n’ Guns.
- All return shipping charges are your responsibility. In addition, all items must be properly packaged to ensure no damage occurs during shipping. You are required to procure tracking information, as well as insurance for the full value of the return. You are responsible for shipping charges both ways on returns, as well as charges for shipments which may be refused.
Timeline for payment/credit
Trucks ‘n’ Guns will issue a credit to the original payment method for properly returned merchandise. Please allow 2-4 weeks after return of merchandise for the credit to be processed and shown on your statement.
COPYRIGHTS AND TRADEMARKS
All content, graphics, format, design, the user interface and other copyrighted material on the Site (collectively, “materials”) are protected by copyright law and other intellectual property laws, and are owned by Trucks ‘n’ Guns and/or its licensors (as the case may be). Reproducing any portion of any content appearing on this website, in any way, is strictly prohibited.
This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Trucks ‘n’ Guns does not own or control, including any partners or third party websites.
Information Collection & Use
Trucks ‘n’ Guns collects personal information when you register with Burbank Ammo & Guns, when you use Burbank Ammo & Guns products or services, when you enter promotions or sweepstakes provided by Trucks ‘n’ Gunss, and to comply with law.
Trucks ‘n’ Guns may automatically receive and record information from your computer and browser, including your IP address, cookie information, browser attributes, and pages you request. Trucks ‘n’ Guns uses this information to customize your browsing experience, respond to inquiries, improve our services, and respond to your requests for products or services. We do not release this information to third parties, except as required to conduct transactions, or as required by law.
All use of, and information provided on this website is meant solely for individuals over the age of 21. Anyone under the age of 21, is prohibited from using this website.
Information Sharing & Disclosure
Trucks ‘n’ Guns does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Trucks ‘n’ Guns such as payment processing providers.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process (such as law enforcement requests), or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
Trucks ‘n’ Guns may set and access small text files on your computer, commonly known as “cookies”. Cookies are required, among other uses, to remember items in your shopping cart. We may also set and access device identifiers which could include IP address, user agent information (browser version, OS type and version), and device provided identifiers. These are used to provide you with an optimized browsing and shopping experience, and do not collect personally identifiable information.
Trucks ‘n’ Guns limits access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you, in order to do their jobs, or to comply with law. We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
Changes to This Policy
Trucks ‘n’ Guns may update this policy without notice. Any changes to this policy will be posted to this page.
Questions & Suggestions
If you have questions, suggestions, please contact us at:
Trucks ‘n’ Guns
7712 Talbert Ave STE C.
Huntington Beach CA 92648