California Legal Tavor X95 Rifle Black Features
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO
- Action: Gas Piston, Semi-auto
- Operating System: Closed rotating bolt, long stroke gas piston
- Magazine Capacity: 10 Round
- Barrel Material: Chrome lined, Cold hammer forged, CrMoV
- Barrel Length: 18.5″
- Overall Length: 30.5″
- Weight: 8 lbs.
- Rifling: 1:7 inch twist, 6 grooves, Right hand
- Stock Type: Reinforced polymer bullpup configuration
- Sights: Folding front sight (blade) with Tritium insert and rear sight (aperture)
- Grip: California Compliant Grip Wrap
The Tavor® X95™ is the next generation bullpup from IWI US, Inc. Upgrades and enhancements from the original TAVOR® SAR include a new fire control pack with a 5-6 lb. trigger pull, repositioning of the ambidextrous mag release to an AR-15 location, a forearm with Picatinny rails at the 3, 6, and 9 o’clock positions with removable rail covers, relocation of the charging handle closer to your center mass, a Kydex grip wrap with traditional trigger guard and a smaller, lower profile bolt release button.
Optic NOT included
This is an consignment rifle. If you would like more information please give us a call at 949-594-1975